Travel Guard is there for you before, during, and after your trip. Travel Guard is the best trip insurance you can travel with.
Does Imagine Tours offer Gift Certificates?
Yes, Imagine Tours Gift Certificates can be applied to honeymoon, resort excursions, or the wedding itself! An Imagine Tours Gift Certificate is the perfect gift for any occasion. Your Vacation must be booked through Imagine Tours for any applicable gift certificate to be used. Please call (603) 744-3135 for more information.
What Is Included in Your All Inclusive Vacation?
Deluxe accommodations, roundtrip transportation from the destination airport to your all-inclusive resort and back, all meals; often with gourmet selections to choose from, beverages (including premium alcoholic beverages), daily planned activities and entertainment, water sports, taxes and gratuities (tips). All of the above amenities are what make the resorts we represent the Best Vacation you will ever have!
- Our resorts are sold with or without airfare
- Prompt friendly service
- First hand knowledge of all featured resorts
- Tips on packing, traveling, what to do before you leave home
- We are with you every step of the way
Things to Think About for Your Trip
- 55 or older?
- Married with kids?
- Married without kids?
Looking for the exotic, off-the-beaten-path vacation? Tell us how you want to travel & who you want to travel with.
- Where do you want to go?
- When can you go?
- How much could/should you spend?
- Who else is on this trip?
- How are you going to get there?
- What documentation do I need?
- What currency do I need?
- Is there someone available if I need help?
- What you can get on a vacation is up to you?
- Currency Converter
Currency Converter ~ What's A US Dollar Worth?
General Passport Information
Traveling abroad? New passport requirements are now in effect. Get the latest information on your passport, visa, and health requirements—which can vary by travel mode—well in advance of your trip.
- Air travel: Passports are now required for all U.S. citizens traveling to or from any international destination via air, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Land and sea travel: From January 31, 2008 to summer 2008, U.S. citizens traveling to or from the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, the Caribbean, and Mexico via land or sea ports must present a government-issued photo ID in addition to proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate. (A voter’s registration card and social security card are not considered to be proof of citizenship.) Children under the age of 16 do not require a government-issued photo ID.
- Summer 2008 rules: Beginning as early as summer 2008, passports will be required for all U.S. citizens traveling to or from the United States via land, sea, and air—regardless of destination.
United States citizens can visit the State Department’s web site http://travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center: (877) 4USA-PPT. Please allow at minimum 6–8 weeks for processing of the passport application. If you need to travel urgently and require a passport sooner, expedited processing is available.
Skip The TSA Lines
Do I need any immunizations before traveling?
In order to travel to Mexico you do not need any immunizations.
What is the time zone?
Cancun and the Riviera Maya, Mexico are in the Central Time Zone.
Can I drink the water?
Yes, all of our resorts have their own water purification system allowing the water you drink to be clean and pure. Please be careful when venturing out off the resort.
Can I bring dollars?
Yes, American dollars are recognized and accepted in Mexico
Is it easy to enter into Mexico?
You must have a valid passport to enter. Please visit http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
Do you mind me asking all these questions?
Not at all! The Resorts have wedding coordinators that are happy to assist you in planning your perfect day, so please feel free to ask away!